- How do we change our church/minister’s electronic payment information?
- How do I change my bank info for deposit of my monthly pension benefit?
- What is the process for retiring?
- What are the benefits of the Plan?
- Our minister has left or we have a new minister. How do I inform the pension office?
- How do I register for the Ministers’ Pension Plan?
- What resource is there for our deacons so that we can stay current on ministry trends and models?
- Our diaconate is wanting to do better when it comes to connecting with our community. How do we do this well?
- I am a new chair of deacons at my church. What help can I get in setting the agenda for my meetings?
- I am a new deacon? Is there a good orientation for me/us?
CRCNA & Synod
- How do we subscribe to The Banner or get it mailed to us or someone else?
- Where can I find the interim report from the Committee on Human Sexuality?
- Our church is doing this great thing! How do I submit ideas, news tips, and/or articles to The Banner?
- How do I comment online on an article on The Banner website?
- How do I place an announcement, or ad, e.g. an obituary, church anniversary, etc. in The Banner?
- Can I take the survey if I don’t have internet access?
- What is an active adult professing member?
- I am a CRC Pastor and need verification of my ordination status. Where can I get a formal Letter of Good Standing?
- Is there a way to update our church’s/pastor's Yearbook information or address?
- Can you help me find our church’s membership statistics in the Yearbook?
- Our church changed its name, how can we get the change recorded with the denomination?
- When is the 2021 Chaplains Training conference?
- Can I participate in the annual Chaplains Conference if I am not a part of the Christian Reformed Church in North America (CRCNA)?
- How do I find more information about campus chaplains or university chaplains?
- Is there a chaplain in my area?
- How do I become a chaplain?
- How do I sign up for the Chaplaincy and Care newsletter?