- How do we change our church/minister’s electronic payment information?
- How do I change my bank info for deposit of my monthly pension benefit?
- What is the process for retiring?
- What are the benefits of the Plan?
- Our minister has left or we have a new minister. How do I inform the pension office?
- How do I register for the Ministers’ Pension Plan?
- Who is eligible to participate in the Ministers’ Pension Plan?
- I would like to take a personal financial management course. Is this something that Financial Shalom will cover?
- I would like to meet with a financial professional to discuss my finances. Are there funds available to help with the meeting expenses?
- I have a variety of financial challenges, may I apply for more than one Financial Shalom grant?
- Who is eligible for a Financial Shalom grant and how do I apply?
- How do I apply for a Continuing Education grant?
- I don’t like what my pastor (or church leader) is doing. Who can I talk to about this?
- What is involved in calling a pastor from the Reformed Church in America or another denomination?
- I have a question about my minister profile—who should I ask?
- Does the CRC keep a list of pastors who do short-term/supply interim ministry? Who should I talk to about adding my name to the list or about finding a supply interim pastor?
- I’m thinking about becoming a Specialized Transitional Minister (STM) ministry once I retire. What do I need to know/do?
- Our pastor is leaving and we’re wondering what an interim pastor/Specialized Transitional Minister is? How do we go about finding one? How much would we pay? Is there financial assistance available?
- Our pastor just announced she/he will be leaving/retiring. Now what do we do?
- A candidate has just accepted the call to be our next pastor (or ministry leader). Now what?
- How do I access or find information about my ministerial credentials?
- How can I become a minister/pastor in the Christian Reformed Church?
- Who can attend the Pastors’ Wives’ Conference?
- Do you have grants for sabbaticals?
- Do you have any sabbatical policies I can use to create one for our church?
- What do I have to do to apply for a peer learning grant?
- Could I get some help accessing my online portal for ministers, commissioned pastors, and candidates?
- Where do I find information about Ministers' Pension and pension assessments?
- How do we search for a CRC pastor?